Morocco desert camp in Merzouga, Luxury, royal, and standard options
Morocco Desert Camp in Merzouga - Royal, Luxury, and standard
Table of contents:
For our customers, we offer a wide range of Morocco desert camp options, so they can choose the one that best suits their preferences. It is our goal to ensure that our guests have the best possible stay and experience the Sahara Desert. A stay in the Erg-Chebbi desert is one of the best places in the world to take a break and enjoy the serenity and beauty of the desert.
Royal, Luxury and Standard desert camps in Merzouga, Morocco
- ✔️Shared tent
- ✔️Standard tents
- ✔️Shared bathroom
- ✔️Standard Breakfast
- ✔️Private tent
- ✔️Luxury tents
- ✔️Private bathroom
- ✔️Luxury dinner
- ✔️Luxury Breakfast
- ✔️Berber Party
- ✔️Private tents
- ✔️Royal tent
- ✔️Private bathroom
- ✔️Royal dinner
- ✔️Royal Breakfast
- ✔️Camel ride
- ✔️Berber Party
Book your desert camp now!
- You can book camel rides for the standard and luxury options(extra charge).
- In addition to quad biking, yoga, and cooking classes, you can also enjoy the Sahara desert’s additional activities.(optional)
- The camp can be reached by car if you are allergic to camel rides.
- Parking lots are availabe and free.
- There are many options for personalizing your stay at a Morocco desert camp.
- Please let us know if you’d like to extend your stay in the desert camp an additional night.
- If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, please let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate your needs.
- A responsible adult should always accompany children.
- Alcoholic Drinks (available to purchase).
Highlights of Morocco Desert camp:
- Experience with sandboarding in the Merzouga dune system(Luxury and royal options).
- Enjoying Erg Chebbi’s golden sand dunes.
- Near the campfire, music and drumming from the Berber people.
- Camel rides through the sand dunes are an unforgettable experience.
- Astonishing sand dunes Views of Merzouga’s Sunset and Sunrise.
- A night under the stars.
What to expect in Merzouga, Morocco, desert camp in Merzouga
Desert camps in Merzouga, Morocco, are known for their luxurious amenities, so here is a list of what you can expect:
- Large tent restaurant
- WiFi (in luxury and royal options)
- Shower essentials (in luxury and royal options)
- Hot water shower (in luxury and royal options)
- Towels (in luxury and royal options)
How do I get to the desert camp?
We recommend taking a camel ride in order to get to the Erg Chebbi sand dunes camp. You can also drive to Merzouga and then be transported to the luxury desert camp on a 4×4. Flights to Errachidia are also an option, and we’ll transport you to Merzouga by 4×4 before bringing you by camel to the camp.
In general, our Merzouga desert camp can be reached via camel, car, walking, or quad biking, to name just a few options. Join us in the Erg-Chebbi Merzouga desert camp in the Moroccan Sahara for an authentic desert experience. If you’re planning a trip to Erg-Chebbi – Merzouga in the Sahara desert, there are a plethora of options for where to camp.
Camel Trekking: Traveling through the Sahara desert by camels is a great way to reach the Sahara desert Camp, a once-in-a-lifetime experience. When it comes to desert sunsets, the Sahara is one of the most spectacular places in the world. Then there are the delicious Moroccan dishes and the breathtaking view of the Milky Way.
4×4 car: One of the most popular Merzouga tours is the Erg-Chebbi desert 4×4 tour, which takes you to the camp in a 4WD, an amazing driving adventure, and a lovely way to reach the camp in the Sahara desert of Merzouga.
ATVs: An ATV tour of the dunes of Erg-Chebbi is an excellent way to get to the desert camp in Merzouga. You’ll get a chance to see the sunset from an incredible vantage point on top of one of the highest sand dunes, then carry on to the camp.
How is Morocco desert camp?
On any trip to Morocco, the Sahara Desert is a must-see. After a delicious Berber dinner, ride into the dunes and spend the night under the stars, or watch the sunrise over the high sand dunes while drumming in a traditional Berber tent as the sunsets. If you’re ready, it can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Make the most of your time in the Sahara Desert by following these tips.
The luxury, royal, and Standard desert Morocco camp of Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) can be found in the middle of the desert. Enjoy the peace and hospitality of the Berbers in this one-of-a-kind setting. Inside the camp, you’ll be greeted by an oasis of peace and quiet that you’ve only imagined.
You’ll be able to sample traditional Moroccan cuisine in the camp’s restaurant tent, and there are also sleeping tents. You’ll sit around the fire, singing and exchanging thoughts and words, under a starry sky, in the center of the night meeting point.
Morocco desert camp, including the royal, luxury, and standard options offer visitors a chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of cities and the rest of the world for a truly magical experience.
Camping under the stars in the golden sand dunes of Merzouga or Znigui is one of Morocco’s most popular tourist attractions.
Additionally, visitors can listen to Berber music and drumming around the campfire. An unforgettable experience in Morocco’s mysterious Sahara desert is a treasured memory for everyone.
Tours that include a stay in a Morocco desert camp
- 2 days tour from Marrakech to Zagora
- 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert
- 3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 4 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert
- 5 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert
- 5 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 6 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert
- 7 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 8 days tour from Marrakech to Fes